» Site Navigation
» Home
»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Forum Search
» Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2010, 03:38 PM   #91 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Greg Cornish
Default Re: Why I Stopped Fishing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe W.
I like Pie.
Waffles for me! Belgian Waffles.

Greg Cornish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2010, 06:11 PM   #92 (permalink)

Can't we all just fish!!!!
Hardcore Bass Fishing
bassman10.66 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-14-2010, 06:13 PM   #93 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassman10.66
Can't we all just fish!!!!
Never end a question with an exclamation mark!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2010, 06:16 PM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Cornish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe W.
I like Pie.
Waffles for me! Belgian Waffles.
Mmmm, Waffles.
Joe W. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-14-2010, 08:36 PM   #95 (permalink)

i am extremely late to the party, i just figured out from reading this thread that blades is a chick wow i'm slow, guess i'll drink another one

now my opinion. i have in fact told an am to not fish while bed fishing. i had two hot bed fish over 3 1/2 lbs in practice ready to go and when i snuck up to the fish, my am had his 8lbs. test line on light spinning tackle ready to pitch onto the bed. i told him to let me handle these fish because i had braid. after two pitches, i had to good fish in the boat and moved onto the next bed. my am said he was so impressed he didn't even mind me catching all the bed fish. he said it was a valuable learning opportunity and that is why he fished the pro-ams. however, i did decide to fish an area my am had practiced and he added a 4 pounder on a senko to our limit. that is the pefect scenario for a "shared weight" event.

as far as being told you couldn't fish that's bull
Solar Bat Sunglasses www.solarbat.com
HCBF www.hcbass.com
Lew's www.lews.com
poorboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-14-2010, 08:40 PM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorboy
i am extremely late to the party, i just figured out from reading this thread that blades is a chick wow i'm slow, guess i'll drink another one

now my opinion. i have in fact told an am to not fish while bed fishing. i had two hot bed fish over 3 1/2 lbs in practice ready to go and when i snuck up to the fish, my am had his 8lbs. test line on light spinning tackle ready to pitch onto the bed. i told him to let me handle these fish because i had braid. after two pitches, i had to good fish in the boat and moved onto the next bed. my am said he was so impressed he didn't even mind me catching all the bed fish. he said it was a valuable learning opportunity and that is why he fished the pro-ams. however, i did decide to fish an area my am had practiced and he added a 4 pounder on a senko to our limit. that is the pefect scenario for a "shared weight" event.

Actually Boobs is the chick. Blades is the boyfriend. Man you are slow!
Old 12-14-2010, 08:46 PM   #97 (permalink)

I have never fished in a shared weight pro/am but I want to throw my 0.02 in anyway, like it or not...Maybe I am making a run at the 2011 title....

I have always fished team events, both as a boater and non-boater. I started out as a non and learned a ton!!! In some cases I was told to just watch and learn, never told not to fish at all just told to watch for a min and see how it worked as to make me better. I have always been one to learn by doing but in this case he was right. In between the next few tournaments and prefishing I continued to learn the why's and how's he was having success and practiced on my own and out in the yard. The point is that most of time we are egar to fish and not as egar to learn. Im a changed person when it comes to this and would never expect to not fish a tournament but am willing to take a few minutes to watch and learn. I am only as good as those who have mentored me along the way and will continue to watch, listen and learn!!!

Blade n Boobs I hope you return and try another series since I feel you have the knowledge and ability to make a great partner!!!
texas john is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-14-2010, 09:47 PM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_epperson
Quote:

WTF??? ****, i guess i didn't think two people shared a forum handle. i'll just stick to the fishing instead of thinking!
Solar Bat Sunglasses www.solarbat.com
HCBF www.hcbass.com
Lew's www.lews.com
poorboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-14-2010, 11:42 PM   #99 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_epperson
Quote:

WTF??? ****, i guess i didn't think two people shared a forum handle. i'll just stick to the fishing instead of thinking!

Get with the times, its the new thing in forums!! We could combined to be PoorBoy-G?

This whole thread makes me laugh, two people with one handle?? I have seen it all now...
couch-pet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2010, 01:26 AM   #100 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man
....two people with one handle??...
Hey I could use that right about now!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the California Bass Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in