» Site Navigation
» Home
»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Forum Search
» Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2009, 01:59 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Laser Lures

I don't want to make it a discussion about gimmick lures and top pros... this company sponsors two of the best in bussiness then who can say its really junk bait?

LaserLure strikes again

LaserLure signs Mike Iaconelli to a major sponsporship contract.

LaserLure announces a major sponsorship deal with top angler Mike Iaconelli

SHREVEPORT, LA - LaserLure, Inc. announced today that it has signed 2003 Bassmaster Classic Champion and 2006 BASS Angler of the year, Mike Iaconelli to a major sponsorship contract.

Mike Iaconelli of Runnemede, NJ is the newest member of the LaserLure pro staff, bolstering some of the top titles in professional fishing.

LaserLure, a Shreveport, LA based manufacturer of laser enhanced fishing lures is the only company with a patent on using a red laser in their lures. Fish feed based on sound, smell, vibration and sight! The red laser provides the last missing ingredient not found on other lures. The red laser triggers a vicious reflexive feeding strike.

"The first time I saw the baits I was excited about the potential of what these things could do. When I finally got home and tested them out, I was amazed at my success! They truly out fished ordinary crankbaits!" said Iaconelli.

"We are thrilled to have signed Mike Iaconelli to our team. We have developed the most innovative and one of the most elite lures on the market, I think Mike Iaconelli will be a great addition to our team. Mikes professionalism, work ethic, personality and fishing skill will bring great success to our partnership." Said LaserLure's National Sales Manager Mike Lopez.

Iaconelli won the 2003 Bassmaster Classic Championship and was named BASS Angler of the Year in 2006 to name a few. A full list of Iaconelli's tournaments and winnings can be found on his website at www.mikeiaconelli.com.

"I can't wait to use the LaserLures this year on the trail and I can't wait to use them in the Bassmaster Classic on the Red River in February! Having these lures in my arsenal will definitely give me a big advantage!" quoted Iaconelli.

Shreveport, LA - based LaserLure produces water-activated, computer-controlled lures that come in five body styles. For more information on products, please visit the company website at www.laserlure.com.

LaserLure, Inc. announces sponsorship deal with top angler Boyd Duckett

SHREVEPORT, La. – LaserLure, Inc. announced today that it has signed 2007 Bassmaster Classic champion Boyd Duckett to a major sponsorship contract.

LaserLure, a Shreveport, La.-based manufacturer of laser beam-infused lures, sought Duckett because of his popularity and reputation for seeking creative approaches to competitive fishing, said Mike Lopez, LaserLure’s National Sales Manager.

“We are delighted to welcome Boyd Duckett to our team. At LaserLure, we know that we’ve developed an innovative, exciting new product and we’re equally certain that we’ve formed a partnership with an angler that will bring the right kind of attention to our product,” Lopez said.

“Nothing could please us more than knowing that when the Bassmaster Classic comes to Shreveport in February, Boyd Duckett will be tossing our lures and telling people the terrific things he’s found out about them.”

Duckett, of Demopolis, Alabama, became one of the country’s best-known anglers in 2007. He not only won the Bassmaster Classic, he set a single-season B.A.S.S. earnings record by winning $864,000. That year, he also won the B.A.S.S. Legends “major” tournament and finished in the top 12 during five nationally televised events. Duckett also took the title in the made-for-television Ultimate Match Fishing competition on the Outdoor Channel.

Duckett is considered one of pro fishing’s most articulate spokesmen. He produces a blog site, found at www.boydduckett.com, and writes a syndicated column known as the Duckett Exchange.

“I’m really proud to be part of the new LaserLure team, because the company has created a truly innovative product. LaserLure has taken a great idea and turned it into products that work,” Duckett said.

“I think people that know me understand that I’m really careful to make sure I associate with high-quality, top-flight sponsors. And LaserLure is a terrific, growing company,” Duckett said. “It’s always my intention to work with folks that let me have a voice into how their products are advanced and marketed. LaserLure is giving me that opportunity, and I’m excited about this partnership.”

Attached Images
File Type: png bassin[1]jpg.png (17.9 KB, 27 views)
calibass09year is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2009, 03:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
ash

Default Re: Laser Lures

I think Gimmick as well....my buddy was at ISE and the guide "Big John" was showing how the guys were pitchin the laser bait into the tank without hooks on it and the fish were clobbering it.....with that said he bought some - I am saving my money for Punker....
ash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2009, 03:35 PM   #3 (permalink)

I can attest to the face bass definitely hammer laser lights in an aquarium. However, I have tried several laser lighted baits and the only one that worked was the Bikini Lure (so far)

http://MonsterFishingTackle.com
http://RagoBaits.com  - Yeah, they're that good!
http://RideWithALegend.com
TomLeogrande is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2009, 03:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
ash

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomLeogrande
I can attest to the face bass definitely hammer laser lights in an aquarium. However, I have tried several laser lighted baits and the only one that worked was the Bikini Lure (so far)
Tom it was the Bikini Lure that my buddy bought, at the Sac ISE - i will pass.
ash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2009, 03:48 PM   #5 (permalink)

Well - I no longer have that in the boat either. But I did catch fish on it!

I am not sure they are even in business any longer.

Old 01-26-2009, 04:40 PM   #6 (permalink)

When he first saw them he was excited about the potential...... Yeah for himself to make some $$$$$. I personally can't stand this guy, win the Big Tourney 6 years ago.....blah blah blah. This guy is like Bill Dance, he puts his name on anything and everything. How are those Mann's hard head baits selling Ike? Or your line of Daiwa Cheesy China rods? Discontinued? So sad. Loved how he jumped on the swimbait bandwagon, see him in that swimbait video? Dropping the rod looking like a chump? When he got all butt hurt at that tourney when he forgot to turn his live well on and kicked the flag into the water, That was it for me. Sure he is a good stick, and he brings a different element to the game, just not the element I prefer.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:46 AM   #7 (permalink)

I shot that video of him dropping the rod and you'd have got a kick out of seeing him laugh at himself - as I am sure we all laughed at him. He was the first to say he wasn't a swimbait guy and I think I have heard him say that recently. In fact, he was so complimentary to Shaun and Matt that day at Casitas we were all kinda blown away. Really the guy is almost a household name and certainly is within the fishing community and to come out and be humble and give Shaun and Matt all kinds of kudos and ask question like we ask guys like him, Skeet, KVD and the likes was pretty shocking really.

In my opinion, if he wasn't on TV and you met him at the Tackle Shop or on the local pond - you'd like him. Sure TV plays up his "on air" personality and the love the fact we still talk about something that happened at their event. Sure he gets pretty amped up and often it seems a little contrived but, even with that the guy is a fun dude.

You by all means are entitled to your opinion but, I thought I'd give yah my 2 cents since I have spent considerable time with him on and off the water - doesn't mean I am right, but I wanted to speak errrrrrr Type my piece. Thanks for reading!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the California Bass Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in