» Site Navigation
» Home
»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Forum Search
» Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2009, 11:31 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default has anybody ever done this....

A break down of each tournament circuit and see what the paybacks are? Then Taking into account all the bonus money, option pots, and any other incentive? What circuit gives you the most BANG for your BUCK. With the way things are why not a circuit by fisherman for fisherman? Also what about
maybe starting up a ranking system on the Tournament Director, speed of the weigh ins and blast off. Exposure and advertising of circuit? I would pay a tad more for a fast friendly TD speedy blast-offs and a great weigh in system. Time is just as important as anything (at least to me) I have heard great things about the PAA. But why should we need something like that? Im just tired of reading all the bull about this guy and that guy and this payout and that payout. Hard numbers dont lie! And before everyone starts with, "Then dont read the posts" save it please I just hate feeling like all circuits are a hiding something. I get it nobody works for free and if someone thinks a TD shouldnt be paid then your crazy. What circuit is brave enough to "shows us the money"!!!!
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2009, 11:44 AM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: has anybody ever done this....

Stretch come to any of my ABA and you are more than welcome to look at the breakdown of the payouts.... and of course all options are paid at 100% and the books are open to you or anyone there to verify what was taken in is paid out. The aba payout is set at 82% across the board.

The toc they give away a ranger boat and mercury motor package to the winner and then they pay cash to the rest in the top 25 and that is before options. so the money taken out for the toc fund is not just for the boat but also for a cash payout.

Come to the Delta on 2/21/2009 or Folsom on 3/1/2009...

all in is only $220.00 for the Delta and $225.00 at folsom....
Old 01-29-2009, 12:07 PM   #3 (permalink)

roger does run a great circuit and so does jason bubier from ac gold city in my opinion.
cesar l is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2009, 12:17 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesar L
roger does run a great circuit and so does jason bubier from ac gold city in my opinion.

Thanx Cesar....... and I will strive do a better job every tournament....... got some new software coming and hope to be doing an electronic weigh in here before to long...... of course it takes time and money to get that all in place.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:28 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesar L
+1
MT BUCKET is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2009, 03:31 PM   #6 (permalink)

Doesn't anyone fish tournaments anymore for the love of the sport. For me the money is nice, but... Bragging rights is a far better reward than the check.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:38 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_limits
Doesn't anyone fish tournaments anymore for the love of the sport. For me the money is nice, but... Bragging rights is a far better reward than the check.

I think there is still a ton of love for the sport..... the check is just the bonus...... I am running the ABA very cheap as it is 220 all in as I do not run all of the options that I can...... try to make it cheaper especially in this economy....... the feel I got while helping gator at the first Delta tournament was the anglers were there for the love of the sport and the competetion.....
Old 01-29-2009, 07:32 PM   #8 (permalink)

Oh its not about the money its more for the knowdledge...i fish for the sport...i am planning on fishing the A.B.A folsom region already...so see ya then

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the California Bass Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in