» Site Navigation
» Home
»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Forum Search
» Insurance
California Bass Fishing Forum

California Bass Fishing Forum (https://www.calbassin.com/forum/index.php)
-   Northern California (https://www.calbassin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   New Products...Starting Lineup!! (https://www.calbassin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12946)

texas john 04-17-2011 09:42 PM

New Products...Starting Lineup!!

We all have our do to baits that are tied on at the begining of each day of fishing.

Last year 2010 had me change some of the baits I had tied to start my days of fishing and are now a regular part of my fishing.

What if any new stuff did you add to your starting lineup???

I added the D&M Piranha Swim Jig and the Flipping Craw both to the starting lineup. Flipping craw has all but replaced my beavers as a jig trailer!

JIGS 04-17-2011 09:47 PM

Re: New Products...Starting Lineup!!

I added a California Shaker Jig & Spinnerbait to my start up.

texas john 04-18-2011 11:09 AM

Im guessing everybody is in TOP SECRET TOURNAMENT MODE at the moment....Its all good, I was not fishing for anybodys baits, just looking to see if anyone else has added to or taken something out of the starting lineup!

thukidad 04-18-2011 11:13 AM

LOL.. "tournament mode"

i've added roboworm oxblood (dropshot & texas rig).. i'm just dumbfounded how many fishes are caught on this simple rig..

ash 04-18-2011 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texas john
Im guessing everybody is in TOP SECRET TOURNAMENT MODE at the moment....Its all good, I was not fishing for anybodys baits, just looking to see if anyone else has added to or taken something out of the starting lineup!

John - since I am on a tear right now I have no problem answering your question -

New Starting Line Up Bait - Blade Runner Swim Jig with a Robo Worm Easy Shad Trailer -Swim Jig
and I went old school on my last two trips to berry with a starting line up of Brass N Glass and an 8" worm - doin the Nate Shake - and still only gettin the lil bites. krzy2

ash 04-18-2011 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thukidad
LOL.. "tournament mode"

i've added roboworm oxblood (dropshot & texas rig).. i'm just dumbfounded how many fishes are caught on this simple rig..

Oxblood Light and Dark are both EXCELLENT fish catchin colors - dark in the AM or low light, oxblood light in the afternoon or when the sun pokes out - this color and Arrons Magic were my go to colors in SoCal - funny fishnig Berry the water color went clear and I tied on da old Oxblood BING BANG BOOM - fish catchin colors

phishenfool 04-18-2011 02:26 PM

The only thing that I have added to my arsenal is the D & M 4.5 flipping craw for punching this year.
For the price and durability you just cant beat it.

As for the boards being relatively inactive...it seems like all of them are that way this year. Kind of boring.

obermeister 04-19-2011 01:43 AM

McRip jerkbait
Strike King Series 4/5/6
MonsterShad Roboworms

tried and trashed
Koppers frogs

Johnny G 04-19-2011 01:59 AM

Toad Thrashers

bmx 04-19-2011 09:32 AM

Biffle Bug
American Trash Fish

As far as boards being inactive .. unsure3 .... CalBassin has set new records this year Rock2