» Site Navigation
» Home
»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Forum Search
» Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2011, 03:23 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Wednesday Night Results 4-27

Looks like our schedule will stay in tact and we will be will be out of County Park again next month!!
Great turnout tonite guys !! Best numbers so far this year!!

Actually numbers wise we are ahead of last season:
2010 we were at 43 boats, and 68 anglers thru 4 weeks
This season we are at 48 boats and 78 anglers (thru tonite week 4)
Last year average size fish brought to the scales was 4.15 (thru 3 weeks, that average will decline once I figure in week 4 of last season)
This season thru first 3 weeks, we are at 5.47 (that number shouldn't change much once I figure in tonites weight)
Our overall average for all of last season (24 weeks) was 3.44...
I think our overage average is going to be significantly higher this year.

We had 16 boats and 28 anglers tonite.
22 of the 28 anglers weighed in fish tonite for a total of 100.78 #

We had 9 places to pay out tonite

Tonite we gave out our newest prize sponsored by Jigs Snakebite Baits...
That prize went to Bsapp....(he chose a black buzzbait)..
It was supposed to be the best fish story, but nobody really had any "fish stories" so, we decided to give it to the "numb nut" of the night, and Bsapp took it home tonite, with a story of breaking one of his expensive rods while trying to grab it during blast off, after the rod strap broke, (sorry didnt hear all the details, Im sure Bsapp will supply us with the details)

Coming in with the smallest fish tonite was Brian Bailey with a 2.49, he received a certificate for a free reel cleaning provided by Craig's Reel Repair, we thought he left but, he came running over to get his prize, and was proud of it !!

Our mystery weight tonite was 3.68 and the winner was Travis Tarver, with his 3.74, he also received a reel cleaning, by Craig.

Coming in tied for 6th place and they both received a tackle pack courtesy of Paradise Tackle was Carl Rae, and Bill Armstrong with a 4.91

In fifth tonite was Shawn Lesher with a 4.93 and he received Free Basic Entry for next event, courtesy of WNS.

Fourth place went to Kyle A with a 5.28 and received a $20 Gift Certificate to Limit Out

Coming in 3rd was our "numb nut" angler Bsapp with a 5.80, he received $110...(partial payment on a new rod?)

In 2nd tonite was last weeks winner, Carl Keller, with a 6.25 taking home $240....(Thanks for the tip/donation)

And coming in First tonite was Paul Bailey with a 6.36 he took home $430 (our biggest payback so far)

We received another sponsor this week, courstesy of Arbeez Plumbing, so we will start handing those out.....

Any ideas on giving away the prizes????

We have smallest fish and mystery weight (which we have covered with Craigs Reel Repair) Need some ideas for Snakebite Baits and Arbeez Plumbing. We want to make it interesting and fun, so give us your ideas....And we will take them into consideration and change it up each week.....(to make it interesting and not predictable)

Next week we are out of the Oaks....and the consensus tonite was that we want to weigh in at 9:30 instead of 9:00 (as long as its not windy haha ) Make sure you check with TD for weigh in time, as it will most likely be determined last minute, but as it stands now, its 9:30............

And dont forget our Moonlight event is out of The Oaks on May 18th.... (I will be making Meatballs, maybe baked rigatoni, salads (potatoe, macaroni, cucumber salad) desserts, And coffee and donuts at weigh in (and milk for the "godfather",)

See ya'll next week out of the Oaks !!

PS. Sorry Jigs, didn't see that typo.
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2011, 07:04 AM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Wednesday Night Results 4-27

SNAKEBITE
Old 04-28-2011, 01:18 PM   #3 (permalink)

These are probably the funnest tournies on Clearlake. It seems these go smoother than most team events. The staff is top notch and i wanted to say thank you for putting in the time so we can have these. Its a nice break from Pro tournies and i look forward to many more.
Bails is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2011, 01:24 PM   #4 (permalink)

Where are the 10lbers and double digits? Interesting that there is no sign of them. And I know a lot of good sticks out there on Wed evenings! Are they yet to come? Or it's just gonna be one of those years where the big fish are a littler smaller than years past. D.B.COOPER
D.B.COOPER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2011, 02:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

The big girls just arent there in the numbers they were before the popularity of the lake took off. A combination of too many people fishing live bait and pressure just makes the big fish that much smarter than they were ten years ago. That and they go on the dinner table a lot of the times. Nothing we can control but it is what it is. They'll come back as long as the shad stay plentiful.
Bails is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2011, 02:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Greg Cornish

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.B.COOPER
Where are the 10lbers and double digits?
Man, if I wasn't so busy I come out and show you guys.

Greg Cornish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2011, 03:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

Lol I know you're on em Greg! D.B.COOPER
D.B.COOPER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the California Bass Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in