"SOLO".."" MOTHERLODE BASS, HIGH ROLLERS CLUB""..MORE INFO.... - California Bass Fishing Forum
» Site Navigation
» Home
»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Forum Search
» Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2011, 11:21 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default "SOLO".."" MOTHERLODE BASS, HIGH ROLLERS CLUB""..MORE INFO....

here are most of the details for the "MOTHERLODE BASS HIGH ROLLERS CLUB"... it will start in feb.. "4" events, mcclure,pedro,melones,delta(not that order),,entry will be $240 per person...THIS IS A "SOLO SERIES"..there will also be a $10 polygraph fee per event(still in the process of locating one)...this is limited to the first "35" guys, and i have already had alot of feedback, so it should fill up...points will be awarded at each event and also, 40% will be paid back to 1-in-5 at each event..50% will be held for the end of the year..after the "4th" event, the top "10" in points will split the 50% that was held back all year... "motherlodebass.com" keeps 10% at each event...there will be a $30 membership fee that will be paid back 100% to the top "10" at seasons end....""THESE ARE SUNDAY EVENTS"", AND WILL BE OFF LIMITS THE MON-FRI BEFORE THE EVENT, PRE FISH SAT...."VERY IMPORTANT"!!! ""YOU MUST FISH ALL "4" EVENTS"".. that is the only way this thing will work..if you cant commit to all "4", leave the spot open for someone else...by participating in the first event, you will be signing and agreeing to being "financially responsible" for all "4"....each angler, if chooses, can have a "ghost" partner fill in for them @ "1" of the events(someone can fish for you).. if you choose to do that, it will cost you "10" points..(if you cant make it and a friend fishes for you and gets 10th place, you will get 10th place points, but lose 10 points for the "ghost"..... flyers with more specifics and dates will be out next week and sign ups will probably be in dec..i will be checking w/dfg on dates and everything else, but give me about one more week...
""PAYBACK""
EACH EVENT(40% to 1-in-5):
1st=$1000 2nd=$550 3rd=$450 4th=$375 5th=$350 6th=$325
7th=$300

"top 10" in points(50% from each event):
1st=$5000 2nd=$3500 3rd=$2500 4th=$2000 5th=$1500 6th=$900 7th=$800 8th=$600 9th=$550 10th=$500

everything will be finalized next week
rmanzo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2011, 07:32 AM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: "SOLO".."" MOTHERLODE BASS, HIGH ROLLERS CLUB""..MORE INFO....

Any idea where at the Delta? It's a long drive for Motherlode guys. Maybe Ladds or Tracy's. Or maybe Tulloch instead ? Just asking. I fished out of Russo's a couple months go, man it's a 2 1/2 hour drive not towing a boat, and some rough roads along the way.
So there will be no fish off at the end, just awards at the last tournament for the top 10 ?

How was McClure yesterday, I waived at you , saw you headed that way yesterday?
Old 11-04-2011, 09:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

the delta event will be out of ladds, pretty sure... no fish off....just the top "10" get paid..the last event could be a big payday if the guy wins the last event, and wins the points race
mcclure was tuff yesterday..bunches of little keepers..kinda hard fishing the "right stuff" w/3 ft rollers.....mon/tues were off the hook there..buddy had a 9.05, couple 5's and a few 4's in those 2 days....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2011, 10:47 AM   #4 (permalink)

I think since this is a MOTHERLODE circut all 4 events should be at the MOTHERLODE lakes.Just my opinion!
James Mize is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2011, 07:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

+1
Old 11-05-2011, 10:07 PM   #6 (permalink)

i am just trying to get the best response so we can fill this thing up..figured i would try and get a few delta guys in the mix...besides, i wouldnt really say it isnt a motherlode water way..if you come all the way up past three rivers you can come right up the stanislaus anywat.this isnt my first rodeo, and i "will never make everyone happy"...but i like the response..wish more guys would chime in so i knew better...schedule isnt in stone "YET"....
Old 11-06-2011, 05:17 AM   #7 (permalink)

1. I am in with you Robert as to your wish that more guys would chime in with some input and ideas. Knowing that I won't be able to fish any of them due to the economy until things get better. But if I was able to fish them, here would be my idea just my .02. I would , if I could, like to see Don Pedro, McClure, New Melones and Tulloch or Camanchee. No limit restriction on angler numbers, one set fee, no extra $10 here, $ 10 there, no membership fee, just one flat entry which includes all in. Have your top 10 fish off at the end and pay the top (3) or (5). If you are wishing to travel into other counties, maybe call it something else , like tri counties or quad counties high rollers or ? Now this is only my .02, and only if I could fish them as I wish that I could. I think you are on a good track here! In the past, I have talked to guys as far as Redding, and they will travel if there is money in it for them. It seems for pros / or high rollers, the entry is not an issue, the payback is. Or the "whats in it for me attitude".
Thank you
Phil
Old 11-06-2011, 12:03 PM   #8 (permalink)

""motherlodebass.com" is a web site i am working on for my aba motherlode, poe mans, and now the high rollers club...it will have results and other stuff from all my events...so basically. i dont see a need to change the name..just like aba has many regions and events, that is what motherlode bass is about..and as far as limiting the numbers of guys, i would love to say there is no limit, but i wanted to put up a payback that will be realistic..if you build it up too much, and the guys dont show up, then u'r payback changes @ the end and people are pissed...and phil, the way you were talking earlier in the post, you got me excited thinking you were going to fish em (wanting to know where at the delta, and then putting +1 on "not" going to the delta) as always, you confuse me...so seriously guys, the serious ones, let me know what you want...you guys sit and complain on here about what a td does to mess something up, after the fact, so now here is u'r chance to fish a short, fun, "profitable" thing, and u'r all quiet...i know 80% of the guys complaining on here, dont even fish this stuff(i wont mention any names)(see last paragraph) but the other 20% that are "serious", let me know...i dont do this to become a millionaire, i just do to it to give a little back, and "try" to give you guys something.....
Old 11-07-2011, 08:37 AM   #9 (permalink)

I work at Valley Rod & Gun in Clovis.I have had several anglers tell me that would rather have all motherlode lakes and not the delta.I know you can not please everyone.I am just telling you what i have been hearing so you can get a full field.Good Luck
James Mize is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2011, 09:40 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Mize
I work at Valley Rod & Gun in Clovis.I have had several anglers tell me that would rather have all motherlode lakes and not the delta.I know you can not please everyone.I am just telling you what i have been hearing so you can get a full field.Good Luck
You in the 80% with me ??? or the 20%?????

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the California Bass Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in