» Site Navigation
» Home
»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Forum Search
» Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2012, 06:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Let's "Remember" the whole weekend.

Let's remember the entire weekend those who made the ultimate sacrifice, so that we can do what we do. Say a prayer, and be thankful.
TL
FE
fast eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2012, 11:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Let's "Remember" the whole weekend.

God bless all that have or ever will
stratosman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-26-2012, 01:13 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default Re: Let's "Remember" the whole weekend.

This year has a whole new special feeling about this Memorial weekend. My son joined the Air Force back in Oct and just set off for his first base in Kansas. He's with the Security Forces, and after meeting some of his buddies it really makes you humble to what these young Airman have gone through and how proud they are to keep us doing what we take for granted. Fast Eddie your exactly right we should always keep them in our thoughts. While he was home on leave, through out his visit a few people thanked him for service. When I asked him how it made him feel, he said he didn't do it for the reconnection but it insured him that he made a great choice in his life. It has also made me realize that by just saying thank-you to all the service members of this country when I see them about, that its a small gesture for me but perhaps a bigger one to them and what their family's go through missing them. So to all the Service Men and Women THANK YOU for your sacrifices to allow us to enjoy our way of life.
Steve Black Team Bait Barn.
www.stcroixrods.com
www.wileyx.com
skeeterman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the California Bass Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in