» Site Navigation
» Home
»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Forum Search
» Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2009, 10:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Super Teams Tournament Delta April 4&5

Due to the cancellation of the WON Tournament in April, I am going to host a Super Teams Tournament on those dates. There will be NO membership required nor will any points be awarded for any type of year end fish off. This will be a one time thing to see who will walk away with all the money.

Entry fee will be $300 per team with a 90% PAY BACK based on the 1 in 5 ratio. There will be only one side pot and that will be a Big Fish pot that will pay 2 places each day. If more than 50 boats show we will pay 3 or more places each day. The Big Fish Pot will be $50.

Tournament registration will run from 12pm on 3 April, at the Hook in Oakley, until 6 pm. I will continue registration the next morning inside the office at Russo's from 5 am until 6:45 am. First boat out will be determined by random draw of a poker chip and day two will go out in reverse order at first safe light.

We have the chance to make this tournament huge with some serious money paid out and with the assistance of the Hook Line and Sinker along with Russo's it will be a fun event. By 4 April the bite will be better than it has been all year.

Everybody wants a tournament that pays out big money so this is your chance, or shot, at taking home some serious cash. If you want to see this happen post a reply below and lets make this a reality. Any question you can call or shoot me a pm I will respond to all of them.

Bret Smith
209-642-0181
bsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2009, 11:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Super Teams Tournament Delta April 4&5

Sounds Great! Count me in...
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-27-2009, 07:24 PM   #3 (permalink)

Anyone else?
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2009, 07:34 PM   #4 (permalink)

Screw that I'm going to Folsom that weekend!
http://www.swimbaitcity.com/
http://www.piranha.com/
Sean Alarid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the California Bass Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in