» Site Navigation
» Home
»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Forum Search
» Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2015, 11:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default A Huge Thank You from NorCal90 !!!

I just wanted to take a minute and thank all of the people that came out and supported our first event of the 2015 Season. I could not believe it when I was doing boat checks and looked down at the pile of snack packs and there were only 3 left, then I looked up and boats were still pouring into the parking lot. I thought 40 snack packs would be plenty but boy was I wrong, when it was all said and done we had 61 boats fishing that day, holy carp was I surprised to say the least. We had to call an audible when the release boat tanks were not reinstalled after the last use by DWR (totally my fault by the way) and we had to do the weigh-in at Bidwell Marina. When we finished we paid back over $7400 with an All-In of $150, that was awesome. We paid back an extra place and gave another team $50 in Gas Money as a thank you for all of the support.

I have always said that if we hit 50 boats, I would payback an extra place and that will always stand, further more, if we hit 60 boats again I will also put an extra $200 in the Fish-Off fund, which will be posted after every event so we can easily keep a running tally. I don't know if the reason behind the support is the lower entry or the ultra top secret fish-off (that will not be on Oroville), but whatever it is, thank you all once again for showing your support and we hope to see you all again at our next event on February 7th. Until then have a great day and Good Fishing to you all.

Sincerely,
Jason Bubier.
NorCal90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the California Bass Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in