» Site Navigation
» Home
»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Forum Search
» Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2009, 01:35 PM   #21 (permalink)

Default Re: GO LAKERS!

" The ONLY number that matters in a team sport like basketball is team championships."
then,that makes Bill Russell the greatest ever with eleven rings!!!!
regards,
Casca

casca is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2009, 01:37 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by casca
" The ONLY number that matters in a team sport like basketball is team championships."
then,that makes Bill Russell the greatest ever with eleven rings!!!!
regards,
Casca

doesnt that then make the Celtics the best franchise in the NBA?
Old 06-05-2009, 02:07 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCS
I THINK ITS GREAT. IM FROM DOWN SOUTH, BUT WENT TO SCHOOL AT CHICO STATE. ALL MY NORCAL BUDDIES WERE BIG SACRAMENTO KINGS FANS WHEN THE TEAM WAS HALFWAY DESCENT. I HAD TO PUT UP WITH THERE TRASH TALKING FOR FOUR YEARS. NOW THAT THE KINGS ARE NOBODIES AND SUCK AND HAVE FOR SOME TIME NOW, THEY ALL ROOT FOR THE LAKERS. PATHETIC
This Kings fan didn't switch....**** I'm still bitter about the 02/03 season!

Jordan was the best to play. Kobe is great....but he never allowed his team to lose a Finals.....

Yes Bill Russell has the most rings and probably is the most underated player ever!

Personaly I really don't care who wins...but I'm hoping it isn't the Lakers!!!!!!

chasenbass
chasenbass is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2009, 03:07 PM   #24 (permalink)
tcs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasenbass
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCS
I THINK ITS GREAT. IM FROM DOWN SOUTH, BUT WENT TO SCHOOL AT CHICO STATE. ALL MY NORCAL BUDDIES WERE BIG SACRAMENTO KINGS FANS WHEN THE TEAM WAS HALFWAY DESCENT. I HAD TO PUT UP WITH THERE TRASH TALKING FOR FOUR YEARS. NOW THAT THE KINGS ARE NOBODIES AND SUCK AND HAVE FOR SOME TIME NOW, THEY ALL ROOT FOR THE LAKERS. PATHETIC
This Kings fan didn't switch....**** I'm still bitter about the 02/03 season!

Jordan was the best to play. Kobe is great....but he never allowed his team to lose a Finals.....

Yes Bill Russell has the most rings and probably is the most underated player ever!

Personaly I really don't care who wins...but I'm hoping it isn't the Lakers!!!!!!

chasenbass
THATS FUNNY. THAT WAS MY SOPPHMORE AND JUNIOR YEAR.
tcs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2009, 12:20 AM   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sker13
Phil Jackson is gonna have 10 rings and coached them both. He deserves more credit than Jordan or Kobe. And I don't care if Kobe had 40, 50, or 90 I don't like him. Everything came to him too early in life and too easily. He too often acts like a spoiled child. He is not a leader of men. He is a great talent no doubt. I am rooting for Phil!
Everything came to him too early in life, and too easy??? Hes the hardest working player in the league, from watching film to staying in shape, and practice.(there is no doubt about that, its well know) Yes he came in the game right outta high school, but he earned everything he has. You can't buy Skill.
couch-pet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2009, 11:33 AM   #26 (permalink)

Kobe's a PANZY!! Jordan would be all up in his grill!! Howard will get into Kobe Beef's head in game 2. Magic in 7!!!
CORAL 96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2009, 01:22 PM   #27 (permalink)

With all do respect to Air Jordan, Kobe is a better player overall! You heard it here FIRST! Go look at the numbers. Yes Jordan has 6, but its a different game now, and Kobe would make Jordan look like everyone else RIGHT NOW! Go look at the numbers you
[/quote]

Ya we are in a different time...look at the numbers its still scoreboard...and Jordan DIDNT have Shaq...also the teams back in the day would whoop all over Kobe..Boston, Detroit, San Antonio...Kobe would have Zero rings if he was playn with the guys jordan was back then..plus i dont give Kobe credit for one of his rings cuz that freakn ref won the game for the lakers against the kings and was found GUILTY of being a piece of crap cheater so the lakers wouldnt even have made the finals!!!! so ya look at the numbers Kobe and SHAQ have three rings KOBE has zero!!!!
Old 06-06-2009, 02:29 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch
With all do respect to Air Jordan, Kobe is a better player overall! You heard it here FIRST! Go look at the numbers. Yes Jordan has 6, but its a different game now, and Kobe would make Jordan look like everyone else RIGHT NOW! Go look at the numbers you
Ya we are in a different time...look at the numbers its still scoreboard...and Jordan DIDNT have Shaq...also the teams back in the day would whoop all over Kobe..Boston, Detroit, San Antonio...Kobe would have Zero rings if he was playn with the guys jordan was back then..plus i dont give Kobe credit for one of his rings cuz that freakn ref won the game for the lakers against the kings and was found GUILTY of being a piece of crap cheater so the lakers wouldnt even have made the finals!!!! so ya look at the numbers Kobe and SHAQ have three rings KOBE has zero!!!!
[/quote]

totally agree.......
Old 06-06-2009, 08:05 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipNRog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch

totally agree.......
[/quote]

LMAO! Todays players are bigger, stronger, and better conditioned! This is a simple fact, all sports evolve, and sure enhanced drugs play a big part in this. And as far as the other poster said about Howard GMFB, he got schooled by the three headed monster of Gasol, Bynum, and Lamar. Lakers in 6! Jordan had Pippen, Grant plus a great casts of guys around him. No one player wins a championship. If Shaq didn't have Kobe he woulda won nothing. I love a good debate about sports!

And Rip when was the last time you where in Boston? Your nothing more then a ban wagon FAN! LOL With that being said I love Jordan, one of the greatest players to ever play the game just like Kobe!

and to those Kings fans, maybe they shoulda made their free throws. Coulda, shoulda, didn't! LOL
couch-pet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2009, 02:12 AM   #30 (permalink)

I am just saying and millions agree with me..... I hat kobe and to me he will never ever be considered one of the best..... never.....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the California Bass Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in