» Site Navigation
» Home
»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Forum Search
» Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2009, 01:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Greg Cornish
Default New - Tips, Tricks and How-To's

We are opening a new category on the fishing forum, just below the Northern and Southern California fishing categories. This is a Tips and Tricks board where members can contribute to the sport of bass fishing by contributing tips in the vein of those in the this thread/category. It is now published here. <--- Click here

I'm suggesting that we have a submission process, not an open discussion, however we'd like to hear from you. My reasoning for keep it closed is to be able to keep it shorter and more organized. These tips can be for the beginner or the experienced bass fisherman. Illustrations, photos and video to help get your point across are encouraged. Take a look at the samples. I think this can be a big benefit. Next summer when you're thinking, "Darn where was that link to the frog video I saw on Calbassin.com," it will be very easy to find and refresh your memory.

Of course we will add other videos in the future especially oriented toward keeping your fish alive.

If you are a beginning bass fisherman who is afraid to ask a question, this is the perfect format. P.M. me. I keep the name of PMs Private. If I haven't a clue on the answer I will look for someone on the forum who does to answer it.

Calbassin.com will also contribute to the category when we think of new ideas.

This forum will be up very soon!

Greg Cornish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the California Bass Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in