NBW first PRO TEAM EVENT this Saturday/Sunday at Oroville..... - California Bass Fishing Forum
» Site Navigation
» Home
»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Forum Search
» Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2009, 12:56 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default NBW first PRO TEAM EVENT this Saturday/Sunday at Oroville.....

Just getting back from Idaho and wanted to address some of the many questions that we have had.

95 % payout to the anglers for these events. There will be options available for an all in cost of $500. The options of course are paid back 100%. We will hold back $50 out of every entry for the TOC which is in May 2010 at Shasta.

The qualifications for PRO TEAM TOC 3 out of 4 events and end up in the top 50% of the standings. ALSO you can qualify finishing in the top 5 on the last event having fished at least 3 events total. This year for the TOC will be giving cash which we held out. We must prove to the sponsors that we have the following up north. Once this is established, the TOC will be even better.

We have an open book policy. When you come to weigh your fish, the payout and options will be displayed for your viewing. The final day, the payout will be given along with the printed results.

Any further questions, please call me. 760-497-8238

Lynne Peterson
Lynne is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2009, 12:24 AM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: NBW first PRO TEAM EVENT this Saturday/Sunday at Oroville.....

The payouts should be solid, sounds like a good deal Lynne.
My partner and I will be there.
tobe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2009, 12:26 AM   #3 (permalink)

See you there Tobe!

This should be a great event!

http://MonsterFishingTackle.com
http://RagoBaits.com  - Yeah, they're that good!
http://RideWithALegend.com
TomLeogrande is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2009, 01:29 AM   #4 (permalink)

Tobe and Tom,I'll see both of you there And I know a few more that will be in attendance......... I know it is running into a conflict with at least WON teams at Shasta, but I sure hope people have a look at what could be the best thing we have had in a long time. 2 Days of fishing, with an evening of smack talk in between Looking forward to it

Fishing for a 95% payback beats the cr$#@%$ out of making a donation to a fishing paper that doesn't give a rats ^%$&^ for Bass fishermen anyway.

TOC at Shasta...... come on Northern boys, saddle up.

Looking forward to meeting you Lynne.......

Mark

Ganns Performance Tackle - You're gonna need a bigger net
Dobyns Rods - When fishing is more than just a hobby
Mark Hiser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2009, 01:08 PM   #5 (permalink)

just wanted to move this to the top.

Old 10-14-2009, 02:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Greg Cornish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynne
just wanted to move this to the top.

How's Idaho this time of year. I miss it. I used to tour it once a year when gas was $1. I was going to drive my van back from Minnesota but I'm to old for winter driving, so I'm shipping it. Where were you in Idaho?

Greg Cornish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2009, 08:21 PM   #7 (permalink)

Default Idaho.....

Idaho was great. I was in Couer d Alene Idaho. The weather is changing now. When I left there on Saturday, the temperature was 20 degrees. Luckly for us the weather was nice all the way home (we arrived Sunday at 10 p.m.). The rain started on Sunday and the temp has gotten even colder. I went up there to move one of our daughters back to California. Flew up on Wednesday night, loaded the u-haul on Thursday and took a day for relaxing and to spend time with the grandkids. Our oldest grandson, Ethan, (13 years old) is the 2009 BASS Jr. Angler of the Year for Idaho! He has had such passion for fishing from such a young age. I think that it is in his DNA. Ethan is now going to go on to Martinez, (in Yuma, AZ) for the next tournament in May 2010. There he is hoping to win a $5,000 scholarship and a boat. He has caught several 7 pound smallies up in Idaho and several large large mouth bass. They can fish so many lakes within 20-30 minutes. I think that his favorite lake is Pondera. Raising the kids up in Idaho is awesome for them. It is amazing the prices for everything is so much lower. Gas was $2.59 per gallon. Remember when we used to complain about the gas when it went over $2 a gallon. Now those were the good ol days. I always look forward to going back to Idaho. I LOVE the drive going up the 5 instead of going up the 15. The 5 north into Oregon is soooo pretty. I would much rather drive than fly there.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

I went through Cour de lene twice asleep while my buddy drove before getting a chance to see it the third time. Gorgeous. I thought they were joking when talking about 25 pound limits in northern Idaho, Found I was wrong. I love the Bitter root Valley Drive after the 1st gas crunch in the 70s I used to see signs along the road at motels "$10 a night, Make Your Own Bed." My buddy actually gave me little jobs on guardrail construction in Bancroft ID.

Tightening Bolts

As a flagman. LOL TRUE!

scenery was outstanding

Old 10-14-2009, 09:01 PM   #9 (permalink)

Funny story......Our son, in Coeur D Alene, was telling me that he went to the car wash to vacuum the sunflower seeds from the floor of his truck. He pulled up and started vacuuming. To his amazement, another truck pulled up, parked and proceeded to hang his elk up then power washed it at the car wash! I guess Jeff Foxworthy would say.....you know when you are a red neck when you power wash your elk at the local car wash and everyone around thinks that it normal.

While up there, I was thinking that they have so much water. Surely they wouldn't mind giving some of it to us down here to southern california. We are beyond desperate and they are so plentiful up there. Seems like we should have some kind of balance. That is the reason why everything up there is so beautiful though.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

How do you tell an Idahoan with a DUI Conviction?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the California Bass Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in