» Site Navigation
» Home
»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Forum Search
» Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2009, 05:06 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Cal Bass Championships Update

Thank you all for your interest in this. Gary, Mike and I are all excited to offer something new, low cost, local and still keep the potential of a great payday as well.

I can't express my feelings in words for those of you who have donated entry fees to military and/or unemployed anglers. We have a process we are setting up for this as well. We will be taking nominations from all of you through our website starting later this evening. Please utilize the form on our website to nominate someone for one of these spots. I am astounded by the heartfelt offerings so many of you have put up. I don't have the complete list in my hand right now so I won't attempt to thank you all at this time!

I have received over 20 phone calls today alone asking where and when they can sign up. I really appreciate this level of response to our events. I will be calling you all back to tell you the same thing I am about to post here.

The website will be announced later today. We are putting some final touches on it today. The website will have all the event dates and lakes on it as well as the sign up process and when and where to sign up. We will announce the website right here on CalBassin.com later today. We are unsure of the exact time - but, stayed tuned it will happen today sometime.

http://MonsterFishingTackle.com
http://RagoBaits.com  - Yeah, they're that good!
http://RideWithALegend.com
TomLeogrande is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2009, 05:32 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Cal Bass Championships Update

What Tom is really trying to say is LEAVE ME ALONE for a few hours so I can get this done.

He just happened to say it very nicely - which is appreciated.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:59 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default Re: Cal Bass Championships Update

Tom;
I will be donating a free tackle pack for each lake in the region # 4
Region 4
Local #13 – Oroville
Local #14 – Clear Lake
Local #15 – Berryessa
Local #16 – Shasta

This means, I will give some lucky fishermen that receives a free entry into these 4 tournaments.

The lucky winner can give me a call, I will try to customize his tackle pack.
For the lake, he or she is fishing.
This will be a free tackle pack and will include free shipping.

The Tournament Director, can contact me with the name of the fishermen receiving his entry.

Tournament Director, will have several fishermen maybe receiving entry, so they will be responsible for awarding this free tackle pack.
http://www.dmcustombaits.com/
[email protected]
Maddoglures is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the California Bass Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in