» Site Navigation
» Home
»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Forum Search
» Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2010, 10:00 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default New Friends

Ya know even though I didn't win any money, I was a winner this week a @ the WCB event @ Clear Lake. I won i8n the category of new friends. First off I met Ed Clarke, from Tackle It. What a guy. This guy deserves ALL CUDOS for having a well stocked store, and busting his butt for us fisherman. (Guy fishes the tournamenty, comes back works the store til 9 pm, then preps for the next day, gets only a couple hours sleep, and fishes the next day ) Its that type of dedication I appreciate and I hope everyone else does too. Ed and I shared a lot of information (because two Ed's are better than none ), and I'm glad to consider him a new friend. Next new guy is Tom L. Met him near lands end on day one. Ran into him a couple of times during pre fish (man thats a bright boat Tom ) Its nice to see the face behind the moniker
Dave Henry (AKA one of the Tracker Boy's from Tracy Bass). He was my day one draw. We had a good time, but he wouldn't give up nothin regarding the delta And finially Bill Vick (no relation to Michael I even asked if he had any dogs ) Thats four. Got to see some old friends as well like Jerry Tilton, Jigs Benn, Dan Castelhano, Bret Lieber, Jim Lyons, Bob Higgins, and Pat Clement. Pat told me he was back fishing again, and I'm glad. What a great guy. These friends can't be measured in monetary ways, because there is no way you can place a value on friendship.

If you have'nt been to a WCB tournament, then come on out and make yourself some new friends. Come to the weigh in, usually you'll find all the WCB fisherman friendly and accessible. and if you see Fast Eddie, say HI
TL
FE
fast eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2010, 04:08 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: New Friends

Thanks Ed for those kind word and yes two Ed's are better than one. I had a great time talking and meeting you and please don't be a stranger. You hit the nail on the head I to met some wonderful people and reconnected with some others, a great time was had by all. I can't think of a better day than to meet new friends spend time with friends we haven't seen in a while, go fishing and lets not forget the weights, what a weekend! Anytime your in town give me a shout and lets hit the water. I also want to say thank you to the two gentlemen I drew as AM'S, I had a great time. Each one of you made my day on the water extremely enjoyable not to mention how well we worked together as a team, Thanks You. I look forward to seeing all of you and more at the next WCB event. Congrats to all it was a great event.

Ed Clarke
Tackle It
Maverick
Ed Clarke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2010, 05:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
bmx

Send a message via AIM to bmx
Default Re: New Friends

I missed meeting you fast Ed
next time.
www.NorCalRampRats.com
bmx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the California Bass Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in