» Site Navigation
» Home
»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Forum Search
» Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2010, 06:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default X-Box Strike Fishing Game

For those times when we can't afford to fish, or the bite flat-out SUCKS , check this X-Box game out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C-9lR-vD8Y

Funny ad too!

Remain calm at all times; it makes others look like complete idiots.
drrakruz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2010, 07:43 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: X-Box Strike Fishing Game

Video games have come a long ways since I was a kid playing Space Invaders,tank, and other Atari games...lol
BuckSnort is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2010, 09:48 PM   #3 (permalink)

I bought it for the Wii and traded it in within a few days. I would say to save your money or use it to buy some tackle. Just my opinion.

Old 08-22-2010, 10:12 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Jones
I bought it for the Wii and traded it in within a few days. I would say to save your money or use it to buy some tackle. Just my opinion.
My son saw this and thought it looked cool. What would you recommend for a Bass Fishing game for X-Box, since you didn't like this one for your Wii?

Remain calm at all times; it makes others look like complete idiots.
drrakruz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2010, 10:15 PM   #5 (permalink)

What are you talking about I had a 30lb smallmouth limit the other day on the wii .
Hardcore Bass Fishing
bassman10.66 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2010, 11:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drrakruz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Jones
My son saw this and thought it looked cool. What would you recommend for a Bass Fishing game for X-Box, since you didn't like this one for your Wii?
I am going to try Rapala Pro Bass Fishing 2010 when it is released on 9/28. I know lots of people love the Rapala games because of the realism. I haven't played the others because you have to catch different species of fish. I'm partial to bass fishin'. It's not that I wouldn't fish for other species, I'm just not that interested. Personally I think the best fishing game that has come out on console is Fisherman's Challenge for the PS2. I have played just about every fishing game I could get my hands on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassman10.66
What are you talking about I had a 30lb smallmouth limit the other day on the wii .
30 lb limit? Seems cool, but how easy was it? The game to me was very repetitive. Too simple to get fish to bite and often took forever to get them in. One of the challenges or tournaments (I can't recall) was to catch a striper(s) and for the life of me I couldn't get the bastards in. It pissed me off. I had done just about everything I could accomplish and it no longer held my interest. Like I said, it got repetitive... Same spots, same lures etc. I do admit (even though I wouldn't I real life) driving extremely close to the other boats and sometimes running in to them was rather fun. The things they said were rather funny.

Old 08-22-2010, 11:44 PM   #7 (permalink)

Some Screenshots from Rapala Pro Bass Fishing 2010:

And Reels/Controllers look better than The Strikes IMHO:

Old 08-22-2010, 11:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Greg Cornish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckSnort
Video games have come a long ways since I was a kid playing Space Invaders,tank, and other Atari games...lol
A lot of things have come a long ways since I was a kid playing Hop Scotch, Pomp Pomp Pull Away, Simone says and dodge ball...lol

This is the lagoon at County Park

Greg Cornish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2010, 02:26 AM   #9 (permalink)

i have the strike it totally blows worst game ever i got ripped off ill stick to call of duty modern warfare 2 that game rocks i love fishing but fishing games suck glad i live on clearlake
sho boat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2010, 01:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
ash

This is an older game I had for the P2 TOP ANGLER - I have seen this for X-box as well. It actually fished pretty good, became sort of easy to pattern where they were regening big fish. The swimbait bite was my favorite
ash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the California Bass Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in