» Site Navigation
» Home
»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Forum Search
» Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2010, 11:59 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default WNS Moonlight Event results------FINALLY

Well, we had a pretty decent turnout with 18 boats, 31 anglers, a few faces we haven't seen in awhile,BMX, Pat Mateo, Doug Mckay, Milt Sherwood ........still looking for DB Cooper though....

We started off with the night with Tri Tip, shrimp cocktail, some salads, (trying to make the guys nice and sleepy so I would have a chance, Didnt work though !!

We had prizes for 4-8th, our screwball award and also a new Mystery weight category tonite.

8th place went to Chris Aiello and Kevin Stewart with 8.89 (3) receiving tackle pack courtesy of D&M and Clearlake Bait & Tackle.

7th place went to Billy Hines and Preston Henson with 10.34 receiving Gift Certificate to Limit Out.

6th place went to BSapp, brett Wagner and James Kendall with 11.44 (3) with a big fish 5.31 receiving Free entry

5th place went to Richard Brown with 11.75 (3) with a big fish 4.93 receiving Tackle Pack courtesy of American Fishing Products

4 th place went to Jimmy G and Cecil Edwards with 12.82 and big fish 5.68, receiving TACKLE PACK courtesy of American Fishing Products....(thats like 4 or 5 tackle packs for Jimmy G )

Our Mystery weight winner was Pat Mateo, with 4.90, he received a gift certificate to Happy Garden
(no Pat it's not a garden center) Its a chinese Restaurant in the Oaks....

Our screwball of the night award went to my partner, Barb Stella, maker of American Fishing Products, with a 2.78,she received the screw balls from Culling Tens Baits......

Our Big Fish winner was John Alimpic with a 7.60, taking home $310 and our "First Annual Moonlight Event Big Fish 2010" Plaque...

Coming in 3rd was BMX, fishing alone and only with a trolling motor, he had a big Fish at 7.26, and total bag of 13.02, he received $280 and (2) WNS "BIG BAG" plaques...way to go Mike

In 2nd place was Carl Keller and Jeff Billings with a bag weight of 13.78 (3) taking $400, and our WNS, "BIGGER BAG" plaques !!

And in 1st was Bill O'Shinn and Steve Consalvi with 13.99 and big fish of 5.97, taking $710 and our WNS "BIGGEST BAG" plaques......

Congratulations to all !!!!

THANKS to all our sponsors for their donations to our events.. It Is Greatly Appreciated !! Dont forget to support our sponsors, as they have supported us throughout the year(s)!!

And thank you again to Johnny Alimpic for donating $$ towards our BBQ.

I want to say THANK YOU again, to all you guys for the TIPS..... I will put them to good use, most likely for our next BIGGER and Better BBQ.....

We have 4 events left, with next week being out of RED BUD again!!

See ya next week

Advertisement

Old 08-28-2010, 12:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: WNS Moonlight Event results------FINALLY

D.B.COOPER was all set to go and my partner bailed on me at the last second . I was bummed out. I was looking forward to this. Sorry for not making it there. Congrats to the winners . D.B.COOPER
D.B.COOPER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2010, 07:21 PM   #3 (permalink)

What a great time that was. Thanks so much that delicious food y'all put out for us. Sliced beef with horseradish was awesome. Great turnout. Lotsa fun. Wish you would do a few more of these once a month 6-12 tourneys on the full moon.
bsapp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2010, 09:28 PM   #4 (permalink)

Yeah what a good job these guys are doing. Anyone who wants to have fun in a lot more relaxed tourney environment needs to come out on wednesdays with us. Thanks so much to Kenny Jen and Angie you guys are the best.
billoshinn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2010, 11:13 PM   #5 (permalink)

Congrats Billy O',
I wish I was closer,sounds like a great time.
http://www.stcroixrods.com/
http://shop.peregrine250.com/
http://www.jigssnakebitebaits.com
http://MonsterFishingTackle.com
flippenfool is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2010, 11:55 PM   #6 (permalink)

Thanks for the Kudos guys....

We do it all for you !! I love to cook, Kenny Loves to Talk, Jen Loves to take the money, Dave, just loves being my "Bittch"....

We are not a "high intense tourney" we are just a "Fun filled, friendly tourney" and we want to take it to the next level which we are working on... (JAK'D on Bass) stands for Jenny, Andrea, Kenny, Dave (@Copyright and patent pending(R)... And we would love to have the followers that we have now, and more....And have payouts like we had this past week....(31 anglers, $1700 payout with only $60 entry fee) More details to follow, working on sponsors, and the basics of the tourney.....Want it to be something everyone wants to fish.....(Feel free to give us your suggestions.....If we dont like them they will most likely be discarded!!) J K We want to take it big time, without the Big Time drama and pressure.......... What drives you guys to fish?? the payout, the BBQ.\, the commaorde, the Cornish bikini team? What is it that makes you fish a circuit vs another ?? Note: This will only be a Clearlake event...(and is separate from our Wednesday Night Events)

Whatever you decide, we will still be having fun next week at RedBud....Lets see if Jimmy G of Clearlake Bait & Tackle can get yet another tackle Pack !!

See ya at RedBud on Wednesday !!

Old 08-29-2010, 12:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
bmx

Send a message via AIM to bmx

Great time. Good BBQ!! Good People. Don't know if I can duplicate the no big motor success story but I'll sure try. Are all the rest of the events back to 5pm to 9ish and $30?
www.NorCalRampRats.com
bmx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2010, 11:32 AM   #8 (permalink)

Yes,we are back to $30 1 fish, 5-9:30.

RED BUD this coming Wednesday...

P.S. BMX, fish 3 more with us and you should qualify for the TOC, (having a top ten fish and fishing 6 events!!)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the California Bass Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in