Originally Posted by Ash
Originally Posted by Flippenfool
Bassndux, I hope your wrong. I have caught some pretty good fish on these over the past few months. I didn't own one until a friend turned me on to them, and now I throw them everywhere and have had some good success since I have added them to my arsenal.
They are still listed on Blade Runners Website. This is a great swim jig when used with a big hammer or Robo EZ shad, it sports a head that is well balanced for the two aformentioned baits, has a bait keeper on the bottom to keep them from sliding off the jig head, and a BIG bite hook.
The link you listed here answers your initial question about where to find these swim jigs in the Sacramento or Delta area by clicking on their link for dealers.
Here are a few:
Broadway Rod & Gun
- 1701 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95818 (916) 448-6338
- 9035 Folsom Blvd., Sacramento, CA (916) 362-1200 - www.fishermanswarehouse.com
Hook Line & Sinker
- 3100 Main Street #260, Oakley, CA 94561 (925) 625-2441 - www.hookproshop.com
Sacramento Pro Tackle
- 2390 Northgate Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95833 (916) 925-0529
Tracy Oasis Marina
- 12450 Grimes Road, Tracy, CA 95304 (209) 835-3182 - www.tracyoasismarina.com
Troy's Outdoor Sports
- 2907 West Capitol Ave., West Sacramento, CA 95601 (916) 373-1290