» Site Navigation
» Home
»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Forum Search
» Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2013, 11:26 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Fishing DVL for the first time

Headed to Diamond Valley Lake for the first time in a couple of weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions for what's good to throw at them this time of year? I know nothing about the lake but will be doing some research to see where to fish. Anyone have any spots to help shorten my research? thanks to everyone who cares to respond. R2
R2basser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2013, 06:13 AM   #2 (permalink)

I'm heading there on Wednesday (with you, I think ), so I'll have a better report then. That said, I've heard Senkos and swimmies have been the ticket lately. Lot's of great spots, but my favorite has always been the East Dam.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:30 AM   #3 (permalink)

Well Cave, I guess we didn't pick up any pointers on this website. Either folks are tight lipped about it or haven't gone. We'll show them and not report how well we do this Wednesday.

R2
R2basser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the California Bass Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in