» Site Navigation
» Home
»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Forum Search
» Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2010, 01:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Dave Rush Tourney Totals!!!

Hello all, Thank you all that came out to help a friend/competitor that is well known in the fishing community. The support either at the event and those that couldn't make it, was unbelievable. I would like to say a special Thank you to someone I often overlook (not on purpose ) when running any of the events that we are involved with. My wonderful wife Allison Bubier has always been my number one supporter when I come up with crazy ideas and once again she did not dissappoint. She was instrumental in helping me organize this event from the getgo, and it is safe to say that there would be now way I could do this without her or my Daughter Lesley.

Thank you to all of the product/cash sponsors that donated their time, product, money and support to make this thing a success. I will be posting all of the ones that were not (annonaymous?) on this page soon.

We will be planning another event sometime around Jan-Feb time frame and we have some different ideas on formats so stay tuned.... Until next time Thanks again.
Jason Bubier

111 fisherman/woman
59 Boats
125 Hamburgers
150 Hotdogs
5 Huge cans of Chili
Over 4600 ( yes,,forty-six hundred) Raffle tickets

Total taken in = $7,660 for Dave & Mary Rush

Goodluck Dave in the fight of your life, as you can see there are ALOT of people pulling for you. Allison and I included..... See you soon Buddy.

Jason Bubier
NorCal90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the California Bass Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in