» Site Navigation
» Home
»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Forum Search
» Insurance
California Bass Fishing Forum

California Bass Fishing Forum (https://www.calbassin.com/forum/index.php)
-   Non-Advertisers Promotions and Announcements (https://www.calbassin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   “Pre-fish Challenge” launches at Clearlake event (https://www.calbassin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9279)

APMC 08-11-2010 08:29 PM

“Pre-fish Challenge” launches at Clearlake event

CLEARLAKE Ca. – As tournament directors, if we have heard pre-fishing anglers say it once, we have heard them say it a thousand times.. “boy if I could only catch that big fish I caught in practice today.. in tomorrow’s event, I know I would take home big fish money!”

The next thing they do is promptly take out their camera phones, and begin to proudly display the picture of the fish they caught in practice to anyone that cares to see proof of their big fish catch. But the problem with this whole scenario, I’m sad to say, is that no recognition, no prizes, and certainly no money has ever been given out to anglers that catch a big fish - during practice - until now.

Announcing the NAVIONICS “Pre-fish Challenge” brought to you by Good Fish, a company that allows you to take a picture of your big fish by phone, and using simple GPS technology on your phone, download a picture of your fish, and the lake or area you caught it, to their website so you can share pictures of your monster catch with your friends and others around the globe!

In addition to your big fish photo being seen around the globe, you will promptly be entered into a drawing where if your fish is determined to be the biggest fish caught during the designated pre-fish days, you will win a Dobyns Rod, or other great prizes.

So now catching a big one, during a time when it used to not count, can not only bring you fame, but a a little bit of good fortune as well.

For more information regarding the NAVIONICS pre-fish challenge go to www.futureprotour.net and then go to www.good-fish.com for details on how to download your photos.

Good (pre) fishing everyone!

FPT
www.futuerprotour.net
916-768-0938

The Future Pro Tour is presented in part by:

Thunder Valley Outdoors
Ranger Boats
Evinrude Outboards
Tracy Toyota
Humminbird
Minn Kota
Lucky Craft