New Features & Enhancements for MinnKota/Humminbird iPilot Link - California Bass Fishing Forum
» Site Navigation
» Home
»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Forum Search
» Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2014, 02:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default New Features & Enhancements for MinnKota/Humminbird iPilot Link

New Software Release for Core and ONIX/ION Products has been released with new features and enhancements. Make sure you follow instructions on Updating Unit Software and Controller per Humminbird Website

Core Series (800, 900 & 1100 Series Units)

i-Pilot Link Controller Update Version 2.140 - used with Humminbird Core products at software release 6.900 or higher. Additionally, the software on the Link remote must be at software release 2.040 or higher. (Version 2.140)
Release Date: 11/17/2014
Description:

v2.140 - this release is required for use with Humminbird products at software release 6.900 or higher.

This release supports the use of the Minn Kota Micro remote with i-Pilot Link systems
Enables Prop Auto On function from the i-Pilot Link remote
Enables High Speed Bypass
Contains general bug fixes
Enhances i-Pilot Link performance

i-Pilot Link Remote Update Version 2.040 - used with Humminbird Core products at software release 6.900 or higher. Additionally, the software on the Link Controller must be at software release 2.140 or higher. (Version 2.040)
Description:

v2.040 - this release is required for use with Humminbird products at software release 6.900 or higher.

This release supports the use of the Minn Kota Micro remote with i-Pilot Link systems

----

ONIX/ION Products

i-Pilot Link Controller Update Version 2.140 - For use with ONIX or ION products only. Additionally, the software on the Link remote must be at software release 2.040 or higher. (Version 2.140)
Description:

v2.140

i-Pilot Link Remote Update Version 2.040 - for use with ONIX or ION only. Additionally, the software on the Link Controller must be at software release 2.140 or higher. (Version 2.040)
Description:

v2.040 - this release is required for use with Humminbird ONIX or ION products only.

Sponsored by these fine companies: Skeeter Boats, Yamaha Outboards, MinnKota Motors & Chargers, Humminbird Electronics, Dobyn's Rods, LakeMaster Charts, Transducer Shield and Saver, LuckyCraft Lures, Daiwa Reels, Dave's Custom Baits, OMEGA Custom Tackle, BullShad Swimbaits, Elite Tungsten, Angler Innovations, Massey Ferguson Farm Equipment.

Learn more about Side Imaging: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/si
DougV is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the California Bass Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in