California Bass Fishing Forum - View Single Post - ""ABA MOTHERLODE""!!! 2011/12 schedule.....
» Site Navigation
» Home
»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Forum Search
» Insurance
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 10:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
rmanzo

Default ""ABA MOTHERLODE""!!! 2011/12 schedule.....

hello guys...if you have seen the schedule on the aba web site, it is incorrect...this is the updated schedule..i didnt want to interfere w/nor cal(come on, i have to fish something)....not the best schedule, but after all, "bass r bass", right!? i apologize to all you melones guys, as of now, it isnt on our schedule..we dont mind the extra effort we have to put in for the parks of reclamation there, or the extra permit fee they charge, but it just really seems they dont want the fisherman there...also, from what they have been saying, who even knows if the lake will be open...besides, you guys do better over here all of you "rookie" guys that have earned over the $10k cap( ), you need to get on board..."YOU ARE THE GUYS THAT WILL MAKE OUR #'S RISE"!!!!
jamie and i look foreward to starting the new season and once again bringing you the "BEST TEAM CIRCUIT IN THE AREA"!!! we know you have choices on what circuit to fish( sorta ), and we appreciate your support, ''ALWAYS"!!
i will be posting the teams that made the "TOP-10 CHALLENGE" in the next few days....you guys will be competing @ the nov 19 event to see who will take the title...more on all of that soon.......
see ya on the water
oops forgot the schedule.......
nov 19 mc clure
dec 10 pedro
jan 28 mc clure
feb 11 pedro
march 10 mcclure
april 7 mc clure
may 5 pedro
rmanzo is offline   Reply With Quote